Saturday, January 16, 2010

I AM A ROCKSTAR!

Dear home,
I miss you so much. I am getting more and more homesick with every passing day. Now that the first two weeks are over I feel like people are less friendly and that its harder to make friends.as if I should have made them by now and its too late if I didn't. Of course its not true and I will keep trying but it's harder now.


My roommates and I are getting ready for a rock star party. You are to dress up as your favorite rock stars. I'm Avril Lavigne. Cassidy is Kelly Clarkson. Beka is Gwen stefani. I'm not sure who Helena is but she looks good. But all the preparation has made me tired and I just want to crawl into bed now.  my hair looks like a spider.

We are going shopping tomorrow and playing sardines in the snow again. monday we are going to explore rexburg a bit.

My roommates and I got back from the dance. It was crazy fun! so much better than any provo dance. Honestly. There were sooo many cute guys. I got a couple numbers and danced with tons of guys. Cassidy might have a boyfriend....! helena hurt some guys with her intense Chicago dancing, and some guy finally got beka to dance. They hit it off well and she was a major flirt after that. It was so much fun and these guys were telling us that that was the lamest they have ever been to up here. They invited us along for some good ones so we will have to see!







2 comments:

  1. Live it up, party girl. But don't forget to study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ya its becoming a problem, and it will only get worse unless I buckle down now

    ReplyDelete