Sunday, January 24, 2010

Torn tights

Dear friends and fam,
So starting as of right now, I am sitting here typing this out wearing a really frilly skirt, almost like a tutu, with torn up nylons underneath. I got to church before noticing I had a huge run down my leg. So naturally I borrowed Cassidy's keys and tore up my stockings. They look pretty cool actually, and alot cheaper then Lohans $40 torn tights. score!

Last night I went and watched the proposal at Luren's apartment (she is this hilarious girl) after I had to climb through my kitchen window because my roommates went to IF (Idaho Falls - its like the "cool" place to go) and locked the door without telling me. About thirty seconds after I got through the window and was back outside putting the screen back in, this really cute guy came out of someone's apartment and started dancing on the balcony. He invited me to join the party. So I went and joined a spontaneous dance party. It was kind of boring there were 3 girls to every guy, but still more fun then what my roommates did! They went down to IF and werent allowed into the movie because Helena forgot her ID and she looks like a ten year old girl with her real hair (she usually wears weave) plus she is about 4'10. So on their way back the car broke down. Ba ha they came home pretty early.

Friday night we got false info about a dance party and went in search of it. After about an hour of driving around looking for something to do, we found one at summerset lounge. They had a epilepsy-causing strobe light and two balloons. I really liked it but no one else did. So we left and went to cody's house and watched I am legend.

     About three or four hours ago Cassidy made ourselves sick by eating 3 bags of candy each. Im going to go off sugar this week so we decided to binge. very stupid idea, Cassidy threw up and I took a nap and woke up with a major headache. yuck, but Im back to eating a twix bar.

   Im doing pretty well in school. or so I think, I took my first test in the testing center on saturday. It wasnt too bad but we will see what my score is. I love my vocal class, the teacher is CRAZY! but hilarious. I also really like my american foundations class, I went to Cassidy;s class and it made me SO grateful for mine. We dont have a textbook and the teacher discusses things with us. Her teacher teaches so boring, they dont discuss he just lectures and they are four chapters behind us.

    So thats my update. I hope everyone is happy and healthy. You can call me to chat anytime. especially you Heather. I will see some of you soonish!

No comments:

Post a Comment