Sunday, January 23, 2011

So Adrienne reminded me I need to blog, so here is the quick update before I go to bed. My roommates are awesome, I am so so so glad to be back with Lauren, we have found a kindred spirit in our new roommate Megan. She is hilarious. She is also a dancer, she is a professional/champion Scottish dancer, unfortunately despite our constant proding and begging she has yet to dance for us. She did just break her foot though so that is slightly more acceptable, but on the other hand she just had her sisters bring up her authentic Scottish sword and kilt/outfit. I REALLY want to see her dance!

Lauren, despite her best efforts, has yet to make me a socialite. Sometimes I feel bad and then I look at my good grades and the guilt just goes away. I do need to be better though, I need to exercise and actually try to communicate with people and then maybe those lonely feelings will go away. We have been getting closer to Braden Walker which I find a miracle since he lets us know our company is a heavy burden in his life. (I really hope he was kidding, but there is no knowing for a surety with him)

Anyways I will update you mare later
PEACE!
Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment